Join us for a morning of hope and fun at the beautiful East End Farm in Louisa County to support suicide prevention efforts in our community! This is a positive and safe opportunity to share stories of hope and recovery, honor loved ones who have passed, and fight the stigma associated with mental health and suicide.
- The 9th Annual SPARC of Hope 5k Run/Walk will take place on October 8, 2022 at East End Farm in Louisa, beginning at 8:00 am. The farm is located at 1091 Hamilton Rd, Louisa, VA 23093.
- Please plan to bring a picture or write a note to remember and honor your loved ones. These may be shared and seen on our memory line.
- Prizes will be awarded to the team raising the most funds AND the team with the most members in attendance on the day of the walk/run.
- Donations by cash or check only can be accepted the day of the walk. Credit card donations can be made on the website at any time.
- EVERYONE is welcome to walk/run. Any participant five years and older is required to register for the walk.
- Pets are welcomed at the location of the walk/run; however they must be on a leash.
- Waters will be available at various spots along the walk path.
- The Walk/Run Will Take Place RAIN Or SHINE. The course is approximately 3 miles long and some terrain includes some gravel and earthen paths. Strollers, wheelchairs and other assisting devices are allowed.
- On the day of the walk, please plan to enjoy some refreshments, peruse or contribute to our memory line, visit vendor tables, or come upstairs in the barn to visit the ManCave and play some cornhole.
- Don't feel like walking? There will be fun activities for adults and children to enjoy and many resources available for you to check out!
- The first 25 dogs who register will receive a dog goody bag. All of the dogs who register will receive a SPARC bandana!
We look forward to a gorgeous day and great time together!
DIRECTIONS TO THE FARM
From I-64E- Take Exit 136 (Zion Crossroads). Take Route 15 North towards Gordonsville. From the light a Wal-Mart, you will travel 3.3 miles to East Jack Jouett road, which will be on your right. Take that right on East Jack Jouett Road and follow the signs to East End Farm.
From the Gordonsville area, you will travel Route 15 South toward Boswell’s Tavern/Zion Crossroads. From the light at Boswell’s Tavern, you will travel 3.1 miles to East Jack Jouett Road, which will be on your left. Take that left onto East Jack Jouett Road and follow the signs to East End Farm.
See you there!